Ocean Of Devotion Gong Meditation by Preston Klik
• doors@5:30pm, start@6, end@7:30
• INFO= 630-246-2356 www.poweredgeyoga.com
Preston Klik’s Ocean Of Devotion GONG MEDITATION is a gentle-but-dynamic, 90-minute (including talking) acoustic journey, often very quiet, but at times powerfully intense. Preston plays a 36-inch HEART GONG, plus crystal bowls, Himalayan bowls, ocean drum, smaller gongs, chimes, etc. His “portable temple” is surrounded by candles. This richly cinematic musical odyssey-meditation is as beautiful to the eye as it is to the ear, heart, body, mind, and spirit.
• “If prayer had a sound, this might be it.”
• Remove barriers between yourSelf & your full expression of Love.
• Use sacred sound to dissolve & release dis-empowering stories.
• Align yourSelf with Source so Spirit can express through you, AS you.
• GONG WASH INFO www.thekliks.com/#!ocean-of-devotion-gong-wash/c1hi6
• Wear comfortable odor-free clothing. Some cushions & pillows & eye-masks are provided.
Preston Klik combines his love of sound with his passion for spirituality in his true Calling: Sound Healing-Meditation. As a Gong-Whisperer, he creates sacred space so others enter a Portal of Higher Consciousness. He lives with his wife Emily in their Temple Synphorium, Evanston IL. www.Klik.Love
Preston’s a follower of many teachers and paths: Amma, Christ, Ken Wilber, Buddha, Andrew Cohen, Adi Da, Adyashanti, Dalai Lama, Eckhart Tolle, Gandhi, Landmark Forum, Mother Teresa, Rumi, TM.
• “Your session at Body Mind Spirit Expo in Milwaukee was very profound and powerful.” – Neeley
• “You’ve no idea how grateful I am for the private Gong Wash yesterday. It made a tremendous impact. I’ve never experienced such good work on the bowls. You’re very talented and not a wanna-be spiritualist (don’t ask). You saved me.” – Val, burbs
• “That was the best gong experience I’ve ever had! A dark stormy night is my favorite setting, and your awesome rain-making instrument took me to that place of peace. Another sound reminded me of knives, and it actually cut a cord in my back that I’ve been working on for a few days. Can’t wait to have you back.” – Susan, Yorkville
• “I’ve never felt like this before. All I gotta say is holy!” – JR