1. Light beats darkness.
2. Sometimes leading a resistance will get you killed, but it may be worth it.
3. Yoda is a yogi!
4. Love almost turned the worst guy to the light side…almost.
5. Treat animals with love and they will see to your survival.
6. Chewbacca is likely going vegan!
7. You cannot save the world if you’re gone.
8. Sometimes our worst enemies are merely an illusion.
9. Oprah’s movie of the fifth dimension will explain the physics behind the force.
10. The force doesn’t rest on a single Jedi, but to anyone pure of heart and the courage to be it!
New Moon Meditation – Stepping Into New Year
With Saba Haider
Sunday, Dec 17th, 2017
Power Edge Yoga
6:30 to 9 pm.
This “New Moon Meditation with Saba Haider” will be the last of the year 2017. On this evening, we will come together to celebrate our community, our “Sangha” that we are blessed with through yoga, meditation, and mindful living. We will gather to give thanks to our friends who have been our supporters throughout the year. We will exchange gifts (even a dried leaf will do), eat sweets symbolizing the sweetness we receive in our lives from our “sangha”. We will all come together to pray and meditate for each other and the rest of the world for a brighter, more peaceful year full of growth and love. Finally, we will immerse in meditation to allow the true SELF to reveal itself to us.
Sweets, oils, journaling paper, pens will be provided to enhance the experience. Feel free to bring your own crystals, special oils, a small totem, that will become a reminder that “You Are Loved”, for the year 2018.
Gift Ideas- Dried Leaves, small rocks, twigs, thank you notes, hugs, beads, etc..
Make 2018 the year your health comes first. This package includes unlimited studio classes and weekly online fitness coaching sessions. Your Precision Nutrition coach will guide you into healthy habits that will change your approach to health. Let us walk alongside you on this lifetime journey.
Our coaching program begins January 1, 2018, and runs for twelve months. We are only accepting ten students, so register now.
Need some help with your nutrition goals this year?
Download your Holiday Kitchen Rescue Guide now for FREE!
– Discover how to simply and easily create the perfect, chef-approved meal.
– Learn the secrets to fast and healthy meal prep so that you always have appetizing, supportive food ready when you need it.
– Enjoy delicious protein shakes that are quick to prepare and are excellent meal replacements when you’re short on time.
Thanks for doing business with us. We care about your health and want to assist you with it in every way possible.
Michelle Rae Sobi
Owner, Fitness Coach, RYT-500
Power Edge Yoga Fitness
There’s a sadness in the air today. Perhaps it’s the lack of sun or maybe even the Mercury is in retrograde. I can’t be sure why, but I can feel it floating around. Perhaps what I need today is a little homemade soup, a good book, and a restorative yoga practice.
The day reminds me of an excerpt from a Brene Brown book I read not long ago “about the lonely feeling” and in it, she suggests that when one has feelings of loneliness, it is often solved with some introspective alone time. There is such wisdom in this. Learning how to be alone and enjoy one’s own company can be such a gift.
So go ahead and snuggle up on the couch and spend some time with your favorite person…you!
Join me for 35 days of health tips! Little by little, let’s change our awareness of our health. One tip per day over 35 days.
What’s new at #Power Edge Yoga? Stay informed by joining our newsletter text YOGAME To 42828 and automatically be added. Fun and new things are always happening!