Slow and steady wins the race. Take small steps towards your goals. One at a time. Little measures. Health is rarely won on a New Year’s Resolution. It’s the other 364 days that matter.
Here are the top ten questions about our yoga teacher training, and answers…
- Q: Am I advanced enough in my practice to take the training?
A: Yes! All levels are welcome to yoga teacher training! Whether you’re a seasoned yoga or just getting started, everybody can benefit from taking some time to gaze inward.
- Q: I heard the training is really expensive, is that true?
A: Our training is priced at $,1899 and we offer monthly payments of $99/month. Most people find they can afford our training.
- Q: Do I really need to quit my job to make time for the training?
A: No. We offer flexible scheduling for our training. Train with us on any of our training days. Simply register for them each week, and once you complete the syllabus, you graduate.
- Q: Do I need to learn Sanskrit to pass the training?
No. While we honor and respect the tradition of teaching in Sanskrit, we offer our training in English. Those seeking to expand their practice to include Sanskrit are encouraged to do so.
- Q: When does the next session of yoga teacher training begin?
A: We offer year-round training so you can begin anytime. Keep in mind our sessions can sell out.
- Q: I have an injury and cannot do yoga. Do I have to wait to start my training?
A: No. You can start anytime. Many students choose to audit the class and do not do yoga. The yoga postures (asanas) are only one part of the training.
- Q: Is this a Yoga Alliance Course?
A: Yes! Upon graduation, you may register with Yoga Alliance as an RYT-200.
- Q: What is an RYT and how do the hours work?
A: An RYT is a Registered Yoga Teacher with Yoga Alliance. An RYT-200 denotes a student has completed a 200-hour teacher training. An RYT-300 denotes a student has completed both a 200-hour and 300-hour yoga teacher training and may register as an RYT-500.
- Q: Must I take the training in person?
A: Yes. Yoga Alliance requires the majority of the training be taken in person.
- Q: Why is Edge Yoga School® tuition so much less than everybody else?
A: We believe that the burden of expensive yoga teacher training tuition drives up the cost of public yoga classes. It is our intention to offer affordable yoga and the best way we know to do that is to offer affordable training.
1. Light beats darkness.
2. Sometimes leading a resistance will get you killed, but it may be worth it.
3. Yoda is a yogi!
4. Love almost turned the worst guy to the light side…almost.
5. Treat animals with love and they will see to your survival.
6. Chewbacca is likely going vegan!
7. You cannot save the world if you’re gone.
8. Sometimes our worst enemies are merely an illusion.
9. Oprah’s movie of the fifth dimension will explain the physics behind the force.
10. The force doesn’t rest on a single Jedi, but to anyone pure of heart and the courage to be it!
New Moon Meditation – Stepping Into New Year
With Saba Haider
Sunday, Dec 17th, 2017
Power Edge Yoga
6:30 to 9 pm.
This “New Moon Meditation with Saba Haider” will be the last of the year 2017. On this evening, we will come together to celebrate our community, our “Sangha” that we are blessed with through yoga, meditation, and mindful living. We will gather to give thanks to our friends who have been our supporters throughout the year. We will exchange gifts (even a dried leaf will do), eat sweets symbolizing the sweetness we receive in our lives from our “sangha”. We will all come together to pray and meditate for each other and the rest of the world for a brighter, more peaceful year full of growth and love. Finally, we will immerse in meditation to allow the true SELF to reveal itself to us.
Sweets, oils, journaling paper, pens will be provided to enhance the experience. Feel free to bring your own crystals, special oils, a small totem, that will become a reminder that “You Are Loved”, for the year 2018.
Gift Ideas- Dried Leaves, small rocks, twigs, thank you notes, hugs, beads, etc..
Make 2018 the year your health comes first. This package includes unlimited studio classes and weekly online fitness coaching sessions. Your Precision Nutrition coach will guide you into healthy habits that will change your approach to health. Let us walk alongside you on this lifetime journey.
Our coaching program begins January 1, 2018, and runs for twelve months. We are only accepting ten students, so register now.